⭐️ ABOUT THE COMPANY
At inne, we have seen firsthand how women’s needs for female health education and accurate fertility insights have been underserved. So we made it our obsession to use the best of science, tech, and design to bring actionable scientific insights into female health.
We are an interdisciplinary team and have developed our first innovative biotech
product which enables women to analyse fertility hormones in their saliva
With this insight, we want to follow our mission to help women tune into their bodies and make informed decisions about their fertility, sexuality, and overall female health!
We are pushing the boundaries of science, technology, and design and are guided by our values. In 2022 alone, we will be adding new hormone detection in our product, opening up our ability to cater to women of different ages, and providing even more female health insights.
We breathe and live our values of compassion, continuous learning, and making an impact in the way we relate to our customers, develop our product, support each other in being our best selves, and navigate the uncertainties of working in an under-looked area.
If you want to be part of creating a wave in female health you have come to the right place!
⚡️ YOUR MISSION
As a Embedded Engineer at inne, you will:
- Be responsible for the maintenance, development of firmware, and hardware in the inne embedded medical device
- Research new software solutions to improve our product
- Work closely with other team members (hardware engineers, product designers, data scientists and customer support)
- Participate in code reviews and other engineering activities
- Make sure that code meets expected quality
- Maintain required technical documentation
☀️ ABOUT YOU
You definitely are/have:
- Hardware-oriented programming experience in C, Python
- Experience in commissioning modern 32-Bit microcontrollers (e.g. AVR, ARM, ESP32)
- Knowledge of wireless communication: Bluetooth Low Energy, WI-FI
- Understanding of hardware PCB schematics
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with code repository providers (e.g. Git)
- Great communication skills and eagerness to collaborate in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and international team
It'd be nice if you also have:
- Experience with real-time operating systems (e.g. FreeRTOS)
- Experience with CI/CD solutions
- Experience in mobile development (Android, iOS)
- Experience in image processing
- Experience in hardware PCB design, soldering skills
- Experience with the REST API communication
NOTE: We particularly encourage candidates from Ukraine to apply for this role and will be happy to help with relocation.
❤️ WORKING WITH US
Being part of our team means joining an expedition.
We uncover, we learn, and we innovate, with compassion at the heart of it all. Our goal is to shed light on the connection between hormones and female health, creating new resources for women to access a deeper understanding of themselves.
If you are looking for a job that is more than “just a job” and you are hungry to bring your skills to the amazing mix of talent behind inne, then this is the right place for you. Join us to push the boundaries of female health!
We exist to help women make informed decisions about their fertility and overall female health by making products that fit seamlessly into their lives.